Autauga Academy is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of color, creed, national origin, race, religion or sex.
Admission to Autauga Academy is a six step process:
- Complete an Application for Membership to the Autauga County Private School Foundation.
- Schedule an orientation meeting with the Headmaster. This meeting should occur prior to the entrance exam.
- Schedule an entrance exam for all students requesting admission to the Academy. All students, except K-3 & K-4 students, must take the entrance exam. The Headmaster has final authority and responsibility concerning the grade placement of each student.
- Sign a Records Release form, which the administrative staff will forward to the student's former school for release of official school records. These records should indicate that the student will meet the Autauga Academy philosophy and academic objectives. Hand-carried documents are not acceptable.
- Provide the following proof of age and immunization documents: the student's original birth certificate, Social Security Card, and an up-to-date State of Alabama Immunization Record (the "blue" form). The administrative staff will make copies of all birth certificates and Social Security Cards and return the originals to you.
- Pick up all paperwork from the bookkeeper in the office at Autauga Academy.
Upon successful completion of the entrance exam, please use the following checklist as you prepare to send in your registration:
- Foundation Membership Application
- Registration Contract
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Your Check for Tuition and Annual Fee
- Records Release Form
- Student History
- Immunization Record (Blue Card)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security Card
- Authorization to Administer Medication
- Consent to Treat and Corporal Punishment Form