The elementary school curriculum uses:
- Reading Street Grammar, Spelling and Reading
- Saxon Math
- Zaner Bloser Handwriting
- Wordly Wise Vocabulary
The elementary school has one homeroom per grade. K3-4th grade classes are self-contained, and grades 5th and 6th change classes.
- K-3-4 Homeroom - Mrs. Durbin
- K-5 Homeroom - Mrs. Wendland
- 1st Grade Homeroom - Mrs. Jones
- 2nd Grade Homeroom - Mrs. Robbins
- 3rd Grade Homeroom - Mrs. Dewberry
- 4th Grade Homeroom - Mrs. Bramblett
- 5th Grade Homeroom - Mrs. Wood
- 6th Grade Homeroom - Mrs. Pigg
Elementary classes participate in programs celebrating Veteran's Day, Christmas, and Graduation.
After school programs are available for students in K3-6th grades. Students must be picked up by 6 p.m. The cost is $100 per month, $45 per week, or $10 per child per day. For more than two children, cost is $70 per month, $30 per week, and $8 per day.
Autauga Academy provides extracurricular opportunities for elementary students. While some sports may have a school-based team, Autauga Academy regularly partners with the local YMCA to provide athletic opportunities for younger students.