Autauga Academy is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of color, creed, national origin, race, religion or sex.
Admission to Autauga Academy is a three step process:
- Step 1: Schedule a tour! In addition to showing you our facilities, we would like to get to know your family better and learn about your child's needs. You will also have the opportunity to meet with some of our faculty and staff members at this time.
- Step 2: Schedule an entrance exam for all students requesting admission to the Academy. All students in grades K-12 must take the entrance exam. This exam provides us with the information needed to ensure that your child is in the appropriate classes.
- Step 3: Return your completed application with your application fee. Withdrawal from the previous school should be done at or before this time.
Upon successful completion of the entrance exam, please use the following checklist as you prepare to send in your registration:
- Registration Contract
- Tuition and Fees Contract
- Payment Contract
- Draft Authorization Form (with a voided check)
- Records Release Form (Grades 1-12)
- Chromebook Agreement (7-12 Grades)
- Extended Care (MDO, PreK, Grades K-6)
- Child's Preadmission Record (MDO and PreK)
- Current Immunization Record
- Original (Official) Birth Certificate*
- Original Social Security Card*
*The administrative staff will make copies of all birth certificates and Social Security Cards and return the originals to you.