Autauga Academy Mission Statement
Our mission at Autauga Academy is to ensure a quality education for traditional students. We provide this in a family environment that embodies Christian values, with small classes, a qualified faculty and a fully accredited academic program. Autauga Academy ensures post-secondary success by offering a general and college preparatory curriculum.
Autauga Academy Belief Statements
- Each individual is worthy of respect.
- A quality education includes a comprehensive program of academic subjects, as well as extra curricular activities and athletic opportunities.
- Family involvement is critical to the success of the educational process.
- Communication between the school, students and parents is vital to the success of our school.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is vital to the success of our school.
- Students should be actively involved in the learning process.
- A feeling of safety and comfort is key to achieving optimal learning.
- Students must have access to modern technology in the classroom to be competitive and successful in today's world.